Chief Creative Officer
If you’re looking at this posting, it’s probably because you already know what the heck a Chief Creative Officer is and does. If you don’t, you can read about the job responsibilities and qualifications below (but, let’s be honest, that probably means you’re not the right fit for this role, right?).
So, what’s unique about this role, working at this agency? That’s the right question to ask.
For 20 years, Publicis Hawkeye has assembled the best talent across data, technology, creativity, and strategy, to solve complex business problems for some of the world’s biggest brands (Capital One, USAA, Microsoft, and Fiat Chrysler, to name a few). That’s a claim few agencies can make.
But, just as most of our clients are going through major industry disruption, so are agencies. And at Publicis Groupe, we’re leading that disruption. Over the past five years, we’ve made two of the biggest acquisitions ever: Epsilon (the world’s greatest data asset) and Sapient (a leading digital consultancy). We’ve also invested in developing tools like COSMOS, a proprietary A.I. and machine learning-powered customer data platform, and Vulcan, a scalable dynamic creativity platform.
Publicis Hawkeye is Publicis Groupe’s CRM center of excellence. What does that mean, really? Well, we create highly personalized creative by leveraging data and technology. That creative drives impactful results for our clients. And now, with the capabilities of Epsilon, Sapient, and COSMOS, we have more capabilities than ever to scale our creativity.
As Chief Creative Officer, your job, ultimately, is to leverage these unparalleled capabilities to produce benchmark-establishing work. For good measure, sprinkle in a little C-level client relationship building, organic and new business growth, and team inspiration. That’s it. That’s the job.
Want to join the team? Give us a shout.
Okay, now here’s the fine print:
- Bachelor’s degree and 15+ years of experience in the advertising industry creating world-class creative campaigns
- At least 10 years experience managing creative teams, resources and budgets
- Experiences in Brand, B2B, B2C, CRM, Digital, Direct and Loyalty creative campaigns
- Outstanding project management skills, with the ability to prioritize multiple deadlines, reconcile competing interests, and streamline workflow
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to convey ideas and information clearly, concisely and persuasively
- Outstanding leadership skills with the ability to guide and mentor creative talent to produce breakthrough work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Ability to assess structure and process, and facilitate change where necessary
- Excellent negotiating and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility, good judgment and attention to detail
- Excellent presentation skills
- Outstanding people management skills and positive attitude