Senior Account Executive
Dallas | Jan 10, 2017
After 5 years in the industry, you’ve earned your stripes. You’re no longer afraid of the spotlight that comes with being a highly visible client contact.
You’re well versed in marketing strategies, data analysis, strategy and creative development. But proficiency isn’t your goal. You’re craving mentorship, a new opportunity to grow your skills even further.
You’re a quick learner. Soon you’ll have an in-depth understanding of the client’s core business and products. You’ll know their target customers like the back of your hand; the same hand you use to high-five your team for knocking it out of the park. Which, with your help, they will.
- Developing client relationships.
- Focusing on a specific discipline, such as digital, direct or event and sponsorship marketing, loyalty or branding.
- Fostering strong cross-functional teamwork and results.
- Working closely with the Account Director to ensure the retention, growth and profitability of a portfolio of accounts.
- Ensuring that all team members understand project objectives.
- Engaging with people at all levels of the company.
- Taking responsibility for client satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Broad experience in multi-channel project management in an advertising, digital or event marketing agency.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new software applications such as MS Project.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
- Generous holiday schedule (including President’s Day and MLK Day) plus Fun Fridays.
- Office parties, happy hours and frequent conversations about that TV show we all watched last night.
- Health, dental, vision, prescription and FSA.
- 401(k) program (including employer matching).