Senior Digital Art Director
Dallas | Nov 09, 2017
What are the trends in digital advertising? What are the current best practices in designing for mobile? How can technology be leveraged to inspire and engage consumers? By now, you know the answers to these questions, and you stay on top of emerging trends. You’re a conceptual visual design expert with a proven track record of turning insights into differentiating ideas that get results. You can meet deadlines, present work, partner with copywriters and other team members—and you can do it all at the same time.
- In-depth understanding of digital marketing and user-centered design principles.
- A passionate, scrappy innovator—unafraid to question the norm to find better ways to do things.
- Entrepreneurial mindset—you take charge of your projects by managing your time and solving problems with strategic precision.
- Maintain a positive attitude through adversity and success with a team-oriented mindset, providing support in whatever capacity is needed to ensure successful outcomes.
- Leading with inclusion and passion, building bridges between cross-functional teams to get the best work done.
- Making the complex clear, you cut through the clutter to communicate ideas with clarity and understanding.
- Creating innovative designs and concepts individually and in collaboration with writers, designers, developers, information architects, account service, strategists and other team members.
- Leading and executing digital campaigns and design initiatives with the big picture in mind, uncovering insights and turning them into powerful creative solutions that deliver results.
- Delivering presentations to clients that build narratives with engaging, inspiring and easy-to-visualize storytelling.
- Shifting gears seamlessly between different projects and clients while also being flexible enough to work with a certain level of ambiguity.
- Identifying innovative technologies and trends that constantly improve the work and inspires the team.
- Minimum of 3-5 years interactive design experience in marketing or advertising, or a relevant combination of education and experience.
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), Sketch and prototyping tools (InVision, Marvel, Adobe XD).
- Strategically minded with understanding of experience design and design thinking.
- Owning projects and providing leadership that inspires innovative work.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
- Generous holiday schedule (including President’s Day and MLK Day) plus Fun Fridays.
- Office parties, happy hours and frequent conversations about that TV show we all watched last night.
- Health, dental, vision, prescription and FSA.
- 401(k) program (including employer matching).