Junior Digital Art Director
Dallas | May 24, 2018
You create stunning designs across multiple channels but have a passion for digital experiences and understand how they create strong connections between brands and consumers. You’re driven by ideas and storytelling, self-motivated to do great work and enjoy partnering with copywriters and other teams to create memorable solutions that make an impact.
- Developing concepts for campaigns that build brands and work in a variety of channels including websites, display, social media and email.
- Understanding of digital marketing and user-centered design principles and best practices.
- Crafting innovative design solutions that bring ideas to life while also fulfilling business objectives.
- Pushing personal limits to stay current on industry trends and inspiring those around you with new ways of thinking.
- Collaborating with a team of art directors, designers and writers to generate breakthrough, insight-driven ideas.
- Working closely with development and UX teams to translate technical and user requirements into effective design solutions.
- Building design systems and experiences that scale in multiple devices and platforms.
- Meeting challenges with optimism, fresh thinking and creative solutions.
- Communicating ideas with clarity and passion.
- Bachelor’s degree and experience in digital marketing and graphic design.
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), Sketch and InVision.
- Stunning portfolio.
- Excellent time management and problem-solving abilities.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
- Generous holiday schedule (including President’s Day and MLK Day) plus Fun Fridays.
- Office parties, happy hours and frequent conversations about that TV show we all watched last night.
- Health, dental, vision, prescription and FSA.
- 401(k) program (including employer matching).