Digital Associate Creative Director (Art Director)
Dallas | Jun 21, 2017
You’re ready to take responsibility for creating strong relationships and compelling digital experiences that get results. Coincidentally, you’d settle for nothing less.
You’re a passionate, visual creative. If you were a horse, you’d be the world’s first thoroughbred with an in-depth knowledge of digital marketing and design applications along with a firm understanding of programming trends and techniques.
You harness your passion to inspire others and create connections across departments. Not just because you enjoy it, but also because you know that’s the difference between work that goes unnoticed and work that’s great.
- Designing visually stunning, strategically sound digital experiences.
- Continuously elevating the level of creative work.
- Contributing to the development of the creative team’s culture and quality standards.
- Presentating work that inspires clients and internal teams with confidence and clarity.
- Designing best-in-class digital experiences regardless of platform/device.
- Delegating responsibilities to art directors, writers and video production.
- Providing clear creative direction and timely feedback to keep work on budget and schedule.
- Juggling multiple projects.
- Staying on top of digital best practices and worldwide design trends.
- Strong design portfolio with 4+ years’ education.
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in the field of digital design.
- Expert understanding of user-centered experience design, interaction design, typography, layout and brand development.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
- Generous holiday schedule (including President’s Day and MLK Day) plus Fun Fridays.
- Office parties, happy hours and frequent conversations about that TV show we all watched last night.
- Health, dental, vision, prescription and FSA.
- 401(k) program (including employer matching).