Dallas | Jun 26, 2017
We’re looking for Copywriters who refuse to settle. Who don’t brag about what they’ve done, or where they’ve been. Because all that matters is what you do now. Here. Writers who want to do way more than write. They want to think, problem solve, strategize and craft amazing stories. Wordsmiths who know what works and what doesn’t. Who are fluent in concepting and collaborating, and have mastered the art of writing in multiple styles, for various channels. So, if you’re a storyteller looking for your next opportunity to grow, standards that raise your bar and great people that appreciate your ideas, we are looking for you, too.
- Is comfortable working with and presenting to clients across various industries and levels
- Has a collaborative work ethic and fun loving attitude
- Takes constructive criticism with grace
- Has a naturally curious mind and passion for words
- Is an experienced multi-tasker and is not intimated by the thought of juggling multiple projects and tasks at once
- Has 3+ years’ experience in copywriting
- Collaborating with a team of other writers and art directors.
- Developing creative concepts and applying them to a variety of formats and media.
- Writing effective, strategy-driven copy within assigned deadlines.
- Delivering presentations to clients that build narratives and tell engaging, easy-to-visualize stories.
- Bachelor’s degree (or a relevant combination of education and experience).
- 3+ years’ experience brainstorming, writing and developing campaigns within an agency.
- Direct and promotional marketing, mass advertising, B2B and interactive experience.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
- Generous holiday schedule (Including President’s Day and MLK Day) plus Fun Fridays.
- Office parties, happy hours and frequent conversations about that TV show we all watched last night.
- Health, dental, vision, prescription and FSA.
- 401(k) program (including employer matching).