Associate Creative Director (Writer)
Dallas | Jan 14, 2017
Look at you. You started your career with a keyboard and a blank canvas. Now you’re helping lead a team in the concepting, crafting and creating of sound and strategic communications.
You have a writer’s background, but you’ve learned a lot about design too. You’ve been through the fire drills and know what it takes to uncover the ideas that will speak to consumers. And you know how to make those ideas a reality.
- Turning blank pages into brilliant, focused executions.
- Working with a team, getting everyone involved as needed.
- Communicating and selling big ideas to get client understanding and buy-in.
- Working with an art director to concept and create deliverables that move your client’s business.
- Managing project timelines to ensure all team members meet their respective deadlines.
- Ensuring ideas are sound, strategic and on par with creative expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree in writing/advertising.
- 7 years’ experience copywriting.
- Experience with direct mail, print and online.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
- Generous holiday schedule (including President’s Day and MLK Day) plus Fun Fridays.
- Office parties, happy hours and frequent conversations about that TV show we all watched last night.
- Health, dental, vision, prescription and FSA.
- 401(k) program (including employer matching).