Technical Project Manager
Dallas | Jul 17, 2018
The Technical Project Manager is responsible for managing and maintaining day-to-day client projects, from concept through delivery including estimating and budget planning, scheduling, execution, tracking and reporting. In a matrixed-team orientation, the Technical Project Manager manages and guides projects through the company to deliver superior client service and high quality deliverables with value added at every stage.
The Technical Project Manager works to understand the vision and objectives of client projects and communicates this vision to the project team. Depending upon the scope of each project, the TPM works with the Account Director and team members from Strategy, Creative, Interactive, Experiential and Analytics to facilitate project adherence to client standards and campaign strategies.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in a technical field and at least 5 years of experience in Interactive and Project Management experience, or a relevant combination of education and experience.
- Experience managing interactive (web-based) marketing projects in an agency/consulting environment
- Experience in Project Management methodologies and processes
- Experience managing direct reports collaboratively and effectively
- Strong analytical, planning, and negotiating skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must possess excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Must be proficient in MS Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must be able to lead and motivate project teams and meet specified deadlines
- PMI certification desired
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
- Health, Dental, Vision and Prescription plans
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) – Medical and Dependent Care
- Basic Life, AD&D Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance (offered)
- 401(k) program with employer match
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holiday Schedule