Senior Brand Planner
Dallas | Jan 15, 2017
You have an unquestioned ability to influence, find and lead others toward a great idea. Your creative briefs? Brilliant. Your strategic recommendations? Inspiring.
For your assigned account, you’ll be responsible for customer insight. That includes representing your client’s customers in meetings. But you’re not worried. Solving brand and business problems regardless of target, tactics or communication objective, is NBD for you.
Insights are your forte. Partially because your innate curiosity drives you to understand people and culture. And partially because you’re a master of the research techniques required to analyze data and provide insight about online conversations.
Speaking of online, you know content marketing like the back of your hand. Social media, too. And as both continue to evolve, so will your understanding. #exciting
- Working as a fully integrated member of the client’s team with close cooperation with creative and account service.
- Building powerful, ownable brand platforms that drive brand differentiation and preference.
- Turning social media and content marketing trends into strategies that can help meet objectives like awareness, traffic, share of voice, communication and education.
- Mentoring and managing junior planners to ensure target relevance in all communications within the agency.
- Developing accurate and insightful conclusions about the client’s customer from research data and presenting strategy and direction to the client.
- Compiling data across social media platforms and creating weekly/monthly reports, including analysis for insights, optimizations and future strategy development.
- Leading brand planning, integrated multi-channel strategic thinking and analytical activity.
- Collaborating with clients and internal partners to provide deeper insights into the dynamics of their business through disciplined and thorough sales, marketing and consumer analyses.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, MBA or equivalent business experience preferred.
- 5+ years of planning experience at a creative agency or on creative brands showing clear and consistent contributions to long-term strategic brand vision, the brand idea and creative.
- Proven quantitative research experience and qualitative research experience (tracking studies, focus groups, in-depth interviews, ethnographic research – any type of interviewing skills) with an ability to see and adapt insights.
- Passionate about great creative, having been a part of its creation and able to talk about it.
- Well versed in influencer and content marketing, as well as social media ideas, campaigns, management and optimization practices across channels.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
- Generous holiday schedule (including President’s Day and MLK Day) plus Fun Fridays.
- Office parties, happy hours and frequent conversations about that TV show we all watched last night.
- Health, dental, vision, prescription and FSA.
- 401(k) program (including employer matching).