Digital Marketing Manager
Charlotte | Jul 16, 2018
Works directly with account management, partner agencies, and clients to provide the strategic direction of client media campaigns. Develops annual and quarterly plans, as well as real-time reallocations to support client needs. Takes ownership of digital marketing strategy, supports and guides implementations to drive results by analyzing performance and optimizing campaign components such as programmatic, paid and organic social or SEM.
Works to initiate effective marketing campaigns online, and to translate business goals into successful marketing campaigns. Evaluates the needs of the consumer market, and understands how and where to acquire knowledge about consumer trends and demands.
- Lead the development and strategic execution of acquisitions across an optimal media mix.
- Identify new digital marketing opportunities and develop appropriate tactics.
- Develop insightful, effective digital advertising plans focused on maximizing growth as cost efficiently as possible.
- Consult and collaborate with key stakeholders for the development of campaign strategies and test plans in support of performance-based goals.
Manages creation of online ads, aligns assets, tags, properties, and campaigns to target, optimize, and report on the performance and traffic of online ads.
- Manage full campaign development process across all digital advertising tactics to implement successful campaigns.
- Drive the planning and execution for digital performance campaigns including programmatic, paid social, email, and search engine optimization.
- Create and configure digital analytics infrastructure including tagging to measure KPIs.
- Manage digital campaigns using automated marketing tools.
- Perform ‘air traffic control’ on all ads placed in all channels – tags, TFNs, vanity URLs to ensure transparency, and consistency with measurement plan.
Doesn’t leave the fate of a campaign to chance. After campaign launch, Ad Ops execution closely monitors the ads to ensure they are doing their job. It is an ongoing effort that is tweaked and adjusted based on data collected.
- Maximize ROI for digital marketing expenditures by efficiently driving traffic and improving conversion rates.
- Execute A/B and multi-variate test on content, marketing creative, and segmentation for optimal results tailored to business objectives.
- Fine-tune strategy based on customer and performance data to lower CPA
Reporting is a valuable deliverable that demonstrates the value of the campaign to the client.
- Oversee marketing channel performance and consolidate to dashboard view
- Develop appropriate performance based reporting for Executive, Business Line, and Marketing operations.
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable platform experience – DMP and DSP
- Web analytics experience – Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics, Telium
- Analytics experience in a marketing department
- B2B marketing experience
- Multi-channel campaign management experience
- Dashboards and reporting – Tableau, Power BI, Google Data Studio
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
- Health, Dental, Vision and Prescription plans
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) – Medical and Dependent Care
- Basic Life, AD&D Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance (offered)
- 401(k) program with employer match
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holiday Schedule