Customer Marketing Strategist
Dallas | Jul 16, 2018
At Publicis Hawkeye we believe in the power of being human. We put humans at the center of everything we do. Understanding human empathy, we use data, technology, and creativity to build unique customer experiences that connect humans to humans and humans to brands, in order to generate amazing results. That’s what we call Human Experience (Hx).
We’re looking for a Customer Marketing Strategist, responsible for designing customer experiences for clients at the intersection of what humans need and what makes sense for the business. You will apply your experience in CRM/CX design and customer marketing to focus on the interactions between a customer and the organization throughout the customer lifecycle and be responsible for considering the customers perspective in everything we do. You’ll use connected data and customer insight to build customer journey maps to help clients meet or exceed customer expectations at the most important pain points and moments that matter along the journey. All with the goal of creating powerful customer experiences across all channels that strengthen customer relationships and increase lifetime value.
We are a transformational agency with a culture of relentless innovation that puts people first. We strive to communicate transparently, empower people and cultivate talent. We think/are bold, celebrate ideas, take risks, inspire possibilities, with permission to fail. Here, you’ll define the problems we solve for people. You’ll have deep experience and a passion for building effective strategies in CRM/CX design, digital and traditional communications for customer acquisition, onboarding and welcome, customer management, remarketing and loyalty communications. You’ll work with our analytics team to uncover the data and insights, craft powerful customer marketing strategies and plans, and collaborate with creative and technology to bring them to life.
An ideal candidate will have 5-10 years’ experience in Customer Marketing, CRM, CX Design or related field.
- Consistent track record of successful development and implementation of insight-led communication programs and campaigns to drive step change in business performance
- Build strategies and define campaigns to support full lifecycle relationship marketing programs for Acquisition, Nurture, Conversion, Onboarding, Relationship deepening, Remarketing, Loyalty and Referral, covering multiple consumer/content types and segmentation strategies
- Accomplished in designing strategies for lead generation, direct mail, email marketing and other emerging channel programs across multiple channels
- Proven strength in relationship marketing/direct marketing strategy development as well as a comprehensive knowledge of multi-channel marketing management
- Knowledge of e-mail marketing and experience with list building strategies
- Experience leading the development of customer journey maps and CX design sessions
- Work with analytics team to develop and implement targeting and segmentation strategies using analytics to improve performance (by segment, behavior, preferences, attributes, etc.)
- With a focus on marketing effectiveness, help embed a ‘test and learn’ approach into direct marketing campaign strategy.
- Working knowledge of marketing automation programs using any of the following software: ExactTarget/Pardot, Eloqua, Marketo, Silverpop, Manticore, Marketbright, Aprimo, Unica, Genius.com etc.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA, degree from a leader Design school, or equivalent business experience preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Customer Marketing, email and Direct Mail.
- Expertise in the Customer Experience (CX) discipline with demonstrated ability to (1) understand and value customer touch points in order to optimize and design to be state experiences with customer journey mapping, (2) develop customer segment strategies and value propositions that drive business results and (3) understand customer needs / behaviors and develop actionable customer insights.
- Experience leading client and agency teams with thoughtful strategies and recommendations. Significant marketing experience, agency side experience a plus.
- Knowledge of current, up-to-date CRM/CX strategy and design methods, tools, software and process.
- Working knowledge of current up to date CRM practices, strategies and tactics.
- Solid portfolio of CX design deliverables.
- Excellent relationship skills, communication, deck writing and presentation abilities.
- Ability to present CRM/CX deliverables in the most inspiring way possible through storytelling and unique presentation methods.
- Innate curiosity and desire to understand why people do what they do, culture, technology, data and the world.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
- Health, Dental, Vision and Prescription plans
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) – Medical and Dependent Care
- Basic Life, AD&D Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance (offered)
- 401(k) program with employer match
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holiday Schedule