Dallas | Jul 17, 2018
You were born to lead. You’re comfortable in charge and prefer the driver’s seat of managing.
And you have people skills to boot.
You’re ready to manage a team full of individuals and steer them to exceptional execution.
You’re ready for the responsibility of managing strategy and client relationships. You’re ready to be a key agency leader.
All you’re wondering is why you haven’t applied already.
- Strong logistical skills when it comes to scheduling, budgeting, planning and managing projects.
- Grasping, explaining and selling all agency capabilities as to how they can benefit your client.
- Working collaboratively, maintaining positive work relationships and displaying professionalism at all times.
- Managing client relationships and being a highly visible client contact.
- Developing strategy and overseeing execution.
- Ensuring the highest levels of quality and professionalism in the advertising or marketing deliverables for your client.
- Bachelor’s degree (or a relevant combination of education and experience).
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in marketing, with additional experience in a specific discipline, such as direct marketing, promotions, branding or loyalty.
- At least 2 years of B2B experience
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
- Health, Dental, Vision and Prescription plans
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) – Medical and Dependent Care
- Basic Life, AD&D Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance (offered)
- 401(k) program with employer match
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holiday Schedule