Charlotte | May 24, 2017
Publicis Hawkeye is looking for a .NET developer to join the backend development team. The backend team works with our other disciplines of strategy, creative, UX and front-end development to deliver projects across a wide range of technologies and platforms to support the marketing initiatives of our clients.
- Full web site redesigns with content management and personalization
- Personalized campaign landing pages
- Native mobile app development with REST services
- Systems integration for email marketing, marketing automation and CRM
- Custom application development to meet the unique requirements of our clients.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and at least 2 years of experience in software or web development, or a relevant combination of education and experience.
- Experience with Web application technologies including ASP.NET, C#, WebAPI and Entity Framework.
- Experience using Visual Studio 2013 or 2015 for Web application and database development.
- Git version control and Gitflow.
- Database development experience using MS SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL.
Additional skills we desire but aren’t required –
- Experience with client side frameworks such as Angular, Ember, Backbone or React.
- Grunt, Gulp, MSBuild and Jenkins for build and deployment automation.
- OpenStack cloud hosting through Rackspace, AWS or Azure.
- iPhone or Android development (Objective C, Swift, Xamarin, Cordova, PhoneGap, Etc).
- Web Content Management platforms (Sitecore, Adobe AEM, Kentico, WordPress, Sitefinity, Drupal).
- Experience with Agile or Lean methodology.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
- Generous holiday schedule (including President’s Day and MLK Day) plus Fun Fridays
- Office parties, happy hours and frequent conversations about that TV show we all watched last night
- Health, dental, vision, prescription and FSA
- 401(k) program (including employer matching)